Sunday, January 4, 2015

MY OTHER LIFE

And oh, yeah, lest you think I don't have a life other than kids and grandkids (tho of course that is my #1 life) I will post the pic of my New Years Eve celebration at cousin Diane's....We had crab for dinner and played Rook...great stress buster!

And stay tuned next month for a report on our trip Jan 16 to Dominican Republic.  Those gals and me....go ahead, be jealous

Julie, Diane, Lorrie and Me....Forgot how fun it is to play Rook! Let's take Rook cards to Mexico

5 comments:

  1. wow mom! Taking selfies? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just point out that while all of your friends have their cards mell pell, yours are perfectly organized and all facing the right side up? It's not THAT crazy that I can't be as organized as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought you said "...crab for dinner and played Rock... great stress buster." I was picturing some Twisted Sister.

    ReplyDelete